Troy is committed to meeting the quality requirements of its clients and strives for business excellence by improving quality management system in the company.
To achieve this we will:
- Provide sufficient resources to plan, develop, implement and maintain the management system
- Comply with all applicable laws, client requirements and relevant codes of practice
- Ensure all projects are completed to a standard that conforms to the specification and contract
- Ensure new and existing employees have the skills, training and capabilities to meet the needs and expectations of our projects, clients and stakeholders
- Establish and communicate Troy`s core values and expected behaviors to our workers, contractors and suppliers
- Periodically review and improve our processes and management system
Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
The health and safety of our workers and clients is our highest priority and will not be compromised. Each member of the Troy family must ensure our safety and the safety of our fellow workers and clients through a commitment to safe work practices and safe working environments.
Troy strives for excellence in environmental protection and awareness.
To achieve this we will:
- Maintain a Health, Safety & Environmental management system that meets the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Comply with all applicable health, safety & environmental laws, client requirements and relevant codes of practice
- Communicate our health, safety & environmental policy and procedures to all workers and clients.
- Educate and train our workers to improve awareness, skills and performance
- Consult with our workers on workplace health and safety including involvement in the decision making process
- Seek commitment of all workers, sub-contractors and suppliers to healthy and safe workplace practices
- Seek commitment from all workers, sub-contractors and suppliers to sustainable environmental practices
- Minimize disturbances to soil and vegetation by limiting our activities to designated work areas
- Establish measurable health and safety targets
- Provide relevant health and safety risk management systems and procedures
- Monitor operational health, safety & environmental performance and promote reporting of health, safety & environmental hazards, behaviors and incidents.
- Periodically review health, safety & environmental operational performance to identify and implement improvements to the system.
ISO & OHSAS Certificates
Troy Engineering upgraded its quality management system to ISO9001:2015
Troy Engineering upgraded its environmental management system to ISO14001:2015
Troy Engineering achieved OHSAS 18001 for Occupational Health & Safety Management System